"The ITWomen Foundation Scholarship has served as a mentor in my life, a motivator in times of need, a huge supporter every step of the way, and a way for me to make it through college. My dedication to opportunities and technology would not have been the same, and who I am today, will not have been the same."
- Jovanie Smith, class of 2019, Southern University and A&M College. B.S. Computing Science. Jovanie is currently a software engineer at Lockheed Martin.
Women are making progress but they are still vastly underrepresented in engineering and IT. Your donation to ITWomen Scholarships gives amazing young women critical financial assistance and mentoring to secure their future in tech.
"There aren’t enough words to express how grateful I am to be a recipient of the ITWomen scholarship. This scholarship has not only opened many doors for me, but has provided me with an incredible, reliable support system of strong, intelligent women. I feel as if I have truly gained an invaluable network of people who have supported me in every aspect of my educational endeavors and career. The experiences and knowledge I’ve gained from ITWomen’s investment in my education are immeasurable. Through ITWomen’s support, I have accomplished much of what I once thought was impossible. I hope to one day give back to this foundation, uplifting and supporting the many more women in technology who are sure to succeed me."
- Aranique Brown, July 14, 2020 - Aranique is simultaneously pursuing a Bachelors and Masters degree in Information Systems and Operations Management with a focus in Data Science at the University of Florida.
You can jumpstart a girl's successful college journey. Your donations support programs that Inspire, Educate and Empower young women to pursue STEM degrees in Technology and Engineering, from ITWomen Scholarships to free summer coding camps and STEM Saturdays. ITWomen Charitable Foundation is a volunteer-driven 501(c)3 nonprofit. Every dollar you contribute helps makes a difference.
Jumpstart for Success
- An $8000 scholarship towards IT & Engineering degrees.
- Pairing with a female mentor in tech for the college journey.
- Freshman Care Package Dorm Essentials.
- Network for Internships & Job Searches.
- Role Model webinars with female executives in leading tech companies.
IT Women Charitable Foundation is a U.S. tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization registered with the State of Florida.