Support ITWomen and gender equality with a professional membership. Break barriers, advance your career through networking and professional development programs led by senior-level women in tech.
GIGANTIC THANK YOU!!!!
This year was our best Give Miami Day campaign to date, raising $2,744, which will be directly applied to help fund one $8,000 Scholarship!
Thank you to our Scholarship Ambassadors who donated to our Give Miami Campaign in November!
Shout out and thank you to those who continue to work behind the scenes as Mentors to ITWomen's Scholars, and Role Models to Girls at our Virtual Summer and STEM Saturday programs!
"The experiences and knowledge I’ve gained from ITWomen’s investment in my education are immeasurable. Through ITWomen’s support, I have accomplished much of what I once thought was impossible. I hope to one day give back to this foundation, uplifting and supporting the many more women in technology who are sure to succeed me." - Aranique is simultaneously pursuing a Bachelors and Masters degree in Information Systems and Operations Management with a focus in Data Science at the University of Florida.
"The ITWomen Foundation Scholarship has served as a mentor in my life, a motivator in times of need, a huge supporter every step of the way, and a way for me to make it through college. My dedication to opportunities and technology would not have been the same, and who I am today, will not have been the same."
- Jovanie Smith, class of 2019, Southern University and A&M College. B.S. Computing Science. Jovanie is now a software engineer at Lockheed Martin.
Before attending an ITWomen Summer Robotics and Coding Camp taught by an ITWomen scholarship recipient, I wasn't sure what I might like to study after high school. As a result of attending the summer camp, I am now pursuing a degree in Computer Science at the University of Central Florida and am a proud 2018 ITWomen scholarship recipient!
- Computing jobs offer some of the highest salaries, but females are greatly under-represented.
- Women hold only 26% of computer occupations and 15% of all engineering occupations (2019).
- The middle school years are crucial for planning pre-requisite STEM courses in high school.
- Girls are greatly outnumbered by boys in most high school tech classes.
- ITWomen Role Model program inspires and empowers girls to dream of a future in tech.
- ITWomen scholarships also provide female mentors for the college journey.
FACES OF ITWOMEN
Future Forward Scholarship Drive
- Help break barriers for girls pursuing dreams for Tech & Engineering degrees.
Thank you for supporting ITWomen scholarships and programs
#genderequity #inclusion #diversity
If you would like to support our programs enabling young women and girls to succeed in Engineering and IT careers as a Corporate Sponsor or Partner, please click below for more information.