Support ITWomen and gender equality with a professional membership. Break barriers, advance your career through networking and professional development programs led by senior-level women in tech.
2021 Summer STEM Camp
June 14 - June 25
First come, first served.
|In this free, 10-day virtual interactive tech camp, girls can leverage their creativity while learning all the essentials to turn their ideas into a real website. They'll hear from Women Across Tech who are developing solutions for healthcare, beauty, space and much more. The girls will also be able to connect to a community of other girls and future STEM leaders.
Thank You, 2021 Grant Partner
"The experiences and knowledge I’ve gained from ITWomen’s investment in my education are immeasurable. Through ITWomen’s support, I have accomplished much of what I once thought was impossible. I hope to one day give back to this foundation, uplifting and supporting the many more women in technology who are sure to succeed me." - Aranique is simultaneously pursuing a Bachelors and Masters degree in Information Systems and Operations Management with a focus in Data Science at the University of Florida.
"The ITWomen Foundation Scholarship has served as a mentor in my life, a motivator in times of need, a huge supporter every step of the way, and a way for me to make it through college. My dedication to opportunities and technology would not have been the same, and who I am today, will not have been the same."
- Jovanie Smith, class of 2019, Southern University and A&M College. B.S. Computing Science. Jovanie is now a software engineer at Lockheed Martin.
Before attending an ITWomen Summer Robotics and Coding Camp taught by an ITWomen scholarship recipient, I wasn't sure what I might like to study after high school. As a result of attending the summer camp, I am now pursuing a degree in Computer Science at the University of Central Florida and am a proud 2018 ITWomen scholarship recipient!
- Computing jobs offer some of the highest salaries, but females are greatly under-represented.
- Women held 57% of all professional occupations in 2016, but only 26% of computing occupations.
- The middle school years are crucial for planning pre-requisite STEM courses in high school.
- Girls are greatly outnumbered by boys in most high school tech classes.
- ITWomen Role Model program inspires and empowers girls to dream of a future in tech.
- ITWomen scholarships also provide female mentors for the college journey.
FACES OF ITWOMEN
Thank you for supporting ITWomen 2021 scholarships and programs
#genderequity #inclusion #diversity
- Sharon T. Moura, FB page
- Joe & Sharon Moura
- Alana Karen
- Myrna Monserrat
- Debra Hill
- Victoria Usherenko
- Vinita Rajpal
- Francisco Matos
- Kirsty Dyson
- Shannon Harrod
- Ivonne Diaz
- Tal Zlotnitsky
- Mark Willey
- Danielle Cullison
- Sheila Leathem
- Debbie Rodriguez
- Tina Patel
- Melanie Gomez
- Carlos V Roman
- Elizabeth Decker
- David McQuin
Future Forward Scholarship Drive
- Help break barriers for girls pursuing dreams for Tech & Engineering degrees.