“University of Miami Cybersecurity Conference in partnership with the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) South Florida Chapter – Exploring the New Brave World… Real Problems… Real Answers”
The University of Miami along with the South Florida Chapter of ISSA will hold a full day of interesting talks and panel discussions on pressing cybersecurity issues that affect most of us today. The conference will be held Thursday, October 22, 2015, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm in Coral Gables at the BankUnited Center. Register Free under Professional. Register Here
Industry leaders from Government, Healthcare, and Commercial Enterprise, including Citrix, will participate in the panels. ITWomen member Connie Barrera, Director Information Assurance, CISO at Jackson Health System, will be among the speakers.
Morning Keynote: Joe Sullivan, Chief Security Officer (CSO) at Uber
Afternoon Keynote: Pete Nicoletti, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at Hertz Corp
Hear Security Experts Address These Questions:
- “How is new Technology Changing the Business Landscape?”
- “Protecting ourselves in this new brave world, does the traditional Security mindset work?” With all of new technologies IE: IOT, BYOD, social media, cloud computing, etc, How is today’s CIO/CISO dealing with it?”
- “Latest Advances in Hosting, Protecting, and Optimizing Security in the Cloud”
- “Trusting the Cloud” cloud computing has security and privacy risks, how do you really know that your data and identity are safe?”
- “The New Assassins – Murder by Keyboard” Is this really only in the movies? How real is the threat of hackers gaining access to medical devices?”
- And more …
Breakfast and Lunch served!