Please join me in congratulating founding ITWomen Board member, Margaret Brisbane, who was honored by SouthFloridaCIO on June 9th, at the Diplomate Beach Resort as a 2023 ORBIE® Award recipient!
Margaret was selected as recipient for the Large Enterprise ORBIE ($5B+) for her leadership as the Chief Information Officer of Miami-Dade County. We celebrate you Margaret for the many ways in which you selflessly share your “superpowers” to nurture more female technology leaders.
The CIO ORBIE® Award recognizes CIOs in South Florida who have shown excellence in technology leadership. Congrats to all the 2023 South Florida CIO ORBIE Award winners who were recognized for their innovative impact across our community:
- Ashish Gupta, VP & CIO, NextEra Energy received the Leadership ORBIE.
- Tim Langley-Hawthorne, EVP, CIO, Hertz received the Global ORBIE for organizations over $5 billion annual revenue & multi-national operations.
- Margaret Brisbane, CIO, Miami-Dade County received the Large Enterprise ORBIE for organizations over $5 billion annual revenue.
- Patrick Hale, EVP, CIO, VITAS Healthcare received the Enterprise ORBIE for organizations up to $5 billion annual revenue.
- William Velez, CIO, Harvard Maintenance Inc. received the Large Corporate ORBIE for organizations up to $1 billion annual revenue.
- Mark Moch, CIO, American Oncology Network received the Corporate ORBIE for organizations up to $500 million annual revenue.